Version 6.0 – for OIL & GAS
The SafeToLoad solution enhances the safety of all vehicles.
Tablet-based data entry enables immediate verification of compliance, notification of stakeholders and analysis of data summaries.
Systematically check transport safety
Real-time fleet status information
Improving fleet condition
A complete tool
SafeToLoad improves the safety of your materials handling operations
Notify carriers and managers of non-conformities
Systematically check and block non-compliant vehicles before loading
Real-time fleet status information
Archive your inspection reports securely
- Contractor management
- Transport management (trucks and barges)
- Trailer management
- Driver management
- Site management (control location, generally
fuel depots or warehouses)
- Marketer management
- Inspectors and controllers management
- General settings
- Account settings
- Brand management
- Model management
- Forms management (languages, news
1. Data administration
- Direct data updates
- Excel, GSheets or other import / export
- Other information systems via APIs
- SAP, Oracle and other push data
- STL to other information systems, including control solutions
2. Information flow management
Reports and alarms are currently sent by e-mail.
The workspace is available in English, French and Spanish (Portuguese in 2023).
The SafeToLoad application
- Available on the Google Play platform, supports online/offline modes.
- Available on the Android market (Google Play), supports online/offline modes
- Each device has its own identification information (the license is based on the device).
- Selecting the means of transport
- PIN code inspector authentication / inspection category selection
- Location and distributor
- Identification of means of transport
- Control points (actual inspection of the means of transport)
- Additional Information
- Conclusion, signature and send
- Provisionally accepted
C. Document management
- Reports are PDF files sent by email according to information flow management.
- All reports are archived in a document management system
- PDF documents can be retrieved using advanced search criteria.
- Documents can be shared via URL between those within the organization who have access to the EDM.
- PDF help files are also stored in the EDM.
- The content of the report is similar to that of the application, and also includes annotated photos and the signature of the inspector who inspected the vehicle.
- Reports are available in the following languages,
- English, French and Spanish
- Questions will be displayed in the local language if they have been translated.
E. Business Intelligence
- Checklist: Period, marketer, checkpoint, carrier and status
- Control points: Period, marketer, control site, carrier and satisfaction rate (set by customer).
- Deposits: Period, form type (inspection category), marketer, inspection site, carrier, driver, vehicle
- Reports: Period, marketer, control site, carrier, status
- Dernière inspection du véhicule : Listes des dernières inspections, généralement des inspections quotidiennes ou hebdomadaires
- Plusieurs KPI peuvent être calculés à l’aide des données des rapports
- Le Top 10 des anomalies : Les clients utilisent ce KPI pour fixer des objectifs à leurs partenaire
SafeToLoad enables a continuous improvement process to improve fleet health and reduce risks.
Notify carriers and managers of non-conformities.
Access the explanatory sheets for the control points in electronic document management
Use the application in several languages (English, Spanish, French…)
Online & offline mode
Perform your inspection in both connected and disconnected mode
Manage multiple branches simultaneously
Inspect your transports with customisable forms
Access geolocated data
Generate your inspection reports automatically in PDF
Take pictures with annotation
Access your tablet’s photo lens to illustrate your inspections
Synthesise your data collection and visualise your performance indicators